Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just words on figure drawing

i like-no love figure drawing...i have recently discovered this. That what I love about it so much is the angles, the shapes, the rhythm, the mood, the lighting, the non everything of it. The non thinkingness of it except in what you are doing there, and nothing no where else matters. I think it is because I feel too much...and when I draw, when I draw anatomy and figures particularly I feel nothing at all...I just see and calculate and logically think....I like it. I like it alot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi. :) I'm Honda, I am on my journey to hopefully go to Art Center! I like stars, reading books, drawing, concept art, aliens, Moebius, korean food, aliens, machines, and people. hondariveraart@gmail.com